We are always up for meeting talented and enthusiastic people - even if we don’t have a vacancy to suit your skill set right now.
If you think you’d like to work at River Street please send us a quick note and you never know, we might meet at the right time for both of us.
Of course the right job may be waiting for you right now - any vacancies are shown below!
Job Title: Accounts Receivable & Sales Admin Assistant
Location: Hampton Wick
Salary: Up to £19,000 per annum
River Street Events was formed as part of a Management Buyout of BBC Haymarket Exhibitions in 2013. The business acquired 23 years of heritage and five leading consumer exhibitions run under license from the BBC. River Street is now a busy, new and exciting company looking for hardworking, enthusiastic people to join our expanding team.
To provide flexible inputting and administrative support for the finance and sales department, utilising Sage and Sales Force software.
- Check & input of sales order bookings into Sage
- Generate invoices and upload transactional activity into Sage
- Reconciliation of Sage and Sales Force systems
- Manage the relationship between sales and invoicing
- Good interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal)
- Happy to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong positive work ethic
- Able to be flexible regarding working on various Finance functions
- Inputting experience with good level of speed and accuracy
- Word/Excel/Outlook basic knowledge
- good literacy and numerical skills
- Ability to work across departments
- Experience in finance department, particularly Account Receivable
- Experience in Sage software
Flexible and Part Time working hours are invited.